Volunteering with CNADP.
There are many ways that you can help, wherever you are. Here are some examples:
- Attend upcoming events in your area and show your support at the State Capitol in Hartford. There will be opportunities from now through May to attend public hearings, press conferences, and lobby days throughout the legislative session. Check out our events calendar for upcoming dates.
- Plan a program with your local faith, social, or civic group. CNADP can help you plan letter writing, a presentation, and/or an educational program.
- Plan a house party! Invite friends, colleagues, neighbors, and family over for refreshments, letter writing, and phone banking.
- Phone banking: Help us call CNADP members at strategic times, and ask them to contact their legislators. You can do this from home at your convenience.
- Write an opinion piece for your local newspaper, either a letter to the editor or an op-ed.
For more information on any of these opportunities, or to suggest other ways you can help, contact Sheila Denion at 860-231-1489 or firstname.lastname@example.org.